Thursday, May 31, 2007

Twelfth Night

Yeah, so it's been 12 full days since I last posted. Twelve days full of sunshine and conscientious watering, as a matter of fact.

Yeah, I'm writing about grass again. Check it out.











Don't worry about that barren patch in the middle. That area will be graded with the dirt that was delivered today, then freshly seeded. Note the lush quality of my grass relative to the pre-existing stuff. Overseeding of several such areas of the yard is also on the to-do list.

I'll try to refrain from posting more pictures of additional grass growth.

But no promises.

[Dirt update, per Weese's request.]

.

13 comments:

zuhn said...

Wow...reading your blog is like watching grass grow...

WenWhit said...

Exciting, isn't it?
.
.
.
Bitch.

Syd said...

DAMMIT! Zuhn beat me to it!!

Middle Girl said...

bring on the grasses.

Lee said...

that grass looks awfully bushy to me...even lettuce-like I think...

KMae said...

Purtty!!!

Zoe said...

Not the kind of grass I was hoping you were writing about.

weese said...

ah...so this is why we have been waiting - you have been tending your grass.
completely understandable.
i too have some FABulous germination.
its so exciting.
I want pictures of the dirt too you know.

SassyFemme said...

Every time I look at our pitiful side yard I wonder what you guys would be able to do with it!

Maria said...

I am not a big grass fancier.My partner is obsessed with it. I'm surprised that she isn't out there measuring it on a daily basis. She will sigh and say, "I guess I better go mow again..." and I swear, it looks exactly the same as it did a few days ago when she mowed.

weese said...

thank you
:)

greymatters said...

No shit, Zoe. I saw the word grass, and ... .

Gunfighter said...

A new lawn is a satisfying thing.