Friday, February 23, 2007

Nothin'

I got nothin'. No inspiration, no creative impulse, no bit of humor or insight to share. I wouldn't mind blogging, so it's not exactly an issue of motivation... but I got nothin'. The couple of half-finished entries languishing in my drafts will have to languish a bit longer. (See, Syd, it IS possible to reference blog fodder without talking about your "box"!)

Anyway, I'm pretty close to asserting that February sucks just as much as January. Perhaps a weekend of lesbian blogger fun is just what the doctor ordered. Maybe this month can be salvaged after all. In the meantime, try to appreciate that the pillow-fighting entry has been replaced. I know I was damned tired of looking at it.

Catch ya'll on the flipside. Is March good for you?
.

7 comments:

Me. Here. Right now. said...

Um, but, didn't you just mention your box?

WenWhit said...

Damnit, Lori, I had to re-read the post. That's just mean. ;p

Syd said...

hehe...you DID say "box" :P

Middle Girl said...

And just for good measure, "box" , but -whose?

KMae said...

have fun.

sporksforall said...

March is good for me. I miss wannabe posts. Boxes and all.

Unknown said...

March sounds wonderful :) Unless you can get some good stories in between now and then! HA HA Then you'll have plenty to blog about!