Saturday, April 14, 2007

Please, Sir, may I have some more?

What, you want a post? Eh, what can I say; it was just one of those weeks. Er, two of those weeks. Whatever.

Without further ado, I present my one-and-only Season Whatever American Idol post. Yes, I watch the damned show, although this may very well be my last season thanks to the absurdity that is Sangina's continued presence among the "top" performers. I'm not going to rant about that, however. This post was inspired by none other than Mr. Phil Stacey, also known as Chemo Phil and Bat Boy. Harsh? I didn't make up those names, although I have no argument with them. I could go further and suggest that he looks like he has HIV or that he was recently liberated from a concentration camp...

Clearly, Mr. Stacey freaks me out. I appreciate his variety of hats, but they don't really do much to help his appearance in my opinion. This past Tuesday, the hat de jour brought this image to mind:

[Quick rant: Jeers to the F'ing American Idol site, that made me scroll through 139 of the 168 pictures posted from last week's performances in order to obtain Mr. Stacey's image. Ever heard of thumbnails, Asshats??? Haley's legs were nowhere near good enough to justify that. And I won't even mention Lakisha's teef.]

So, the question begs: what does Mr. Stacey want more of?

Please, Sir, may I have some more...

HAIR?
VOTES?
HATS?
T CELLS?

Additional suggestions welcome.

.

8 comments:

LeLo said...

So harsh! Yet totally warranted! I walk away when it's Phil's turn. But I have to admit that this week Sangina was actually, well, good! I think there's a future for Haley to be a Xtian pop singer. And while I'm usually a fan of Lakisha, this week sucked. Why, oh why, do I get sucked into this trainwreck!?! At least I've stayed far and away from Dancing with the Stars.

Syd said...

Phil is a freak. Something about those black eyebrows bother me. A rug would be preferable to the gay hats, IMO.

You woke up in a mood, didn't you? LOL

chapin said...

I've avoided blogging about this but one of my teacher friends taught Phil. She said he is full of himself. Go Figure!! I don't watch Idol but he is featured weekly in the paper. I am begging the American public to please make him go away.

Suzanne said...

I am encouraged each week he is in the bottom three. Surely his turn to go home will come soon.

I adored the mood in which Wendy awoke.

Unknown said...

See, and I couldn't get myself to watch any of the eps. this season. Seems like I'm not missing much though!

Gunfighter said...

T cells!

Bwaahhahahahahahahahahahaha!

lazydog said...

Everytime the wife sees him on the tube she intones "Nosferatu" in a creepy voice.

sporksforall said...

I stopped watching AmIde some time ago (in this season), in part because Phil creeped me out so. Thanks for saying what needed to be said.