Friday, March 30, 2007

Win Some, Lose Some

Going in to the Final Four weekend of the NCAA men's and women's tournaments, I can honestly say I suck at picking college hoops. One more time, just for clarity: I SUCK at picking college hoops. Actually, I'm still alive in a couple of men's brackets... but it was the women I was really interested in.

Ah, well. This was really my first year of sincere appreciation of college basketball, so I can accept my suckiness with aplomb. It helps that I'm drafting two fantasy baseball teams this weekend, of course.

Oh, and there's this:

I never claimed to be particularly knowledgable of celebrity doings, either. I'm not. But even *I* know Lindsay Lohan is an Attention Ho unlike any other. Skanky bitch did me proud. ;p

.

8 comments:

Suzanne said...

The vagina.
It flames.

Syd said...

I think there's an ointment for that.

Anonymous said...

Yes. Flaming Vagina Ointment, cures that certain itchy feeling and double as an exterior caulk.

het (aka quickfit) said...

flaming vagina..... ooofffaaahhh I think thats gonna kill man.... aahhh I feel the pain, a little bit like ralgex without washing your hands.... nasty

ciao4now

Middle Girl said...

now i can't get that valtrex (tm) commercial out of my head.

mute said...

hey, you won my "pick hoops" bracket challenge!

There should be some sort of prize for that....

sporksforall said...

Winning money in the men's bracket and NOT having a flaming vagina seems a win-win to me.

Unknown said...

Ok. Gross. LMAO!