Thursday, October 19, 2006

In the Round

Recently, Suzanne has been playing CDs in the office whilst pursuing her many computer-related interests. Anna Nalick had been spinning for several days when I mentioned that I liked it. Suzanne promptly burned a copy for me, then asked if I wanted the song titles. I responded affirmatively, assuming she would write them on the paper insert that comes with writable discs. I didn't know that she had acquired new cd cases. I also didn't realize they were round, a fact that sorta precludes using the standard paper insert unless one elects to undertake modification.

Her solution? "I wrote in the round for you!" she exclaimed.



I suppose the inconvenience of actually ejecting the disc if I want to see the title of a track is a small price to pay for her efforts.

.

11 comments:

Syd said...

LOL. That's sweet.

Anonymous said...

Sooooo, don't be coy. What's your fave track?

Inquiring minds wanna know...

Middle Girl said...

Fantabulous.

SassyFemme said...

Sweet

Val said...

Now, that is much more efficient as you KNOW you'd lose that scrap of paper with the list of songs on it!!!

maxine said...

Your woman made art for you. That is so sweet...

Trop said...

Next time someone at work pesters me to burn a CD from them from Lycos, I'm going to give them the song titles "in the round."

Great CD BTW.

greymatters said...

What a lovely personal gift.

tiff said...

Such neat handwriting! Gracious!

WenWhit said...

Glad to see you're still in the blogging world, Deb. I think "Consider This" and "Citadel" are my preferred tunes.

That's true, Val... but see, I could actually SEE a piece of paper LOL

And yes, she's sweet, clever, artistic... and possesses neat handwriting. What a gal.

Anonymous said...

WOW, now THAT takes dedication! Something tells me she enjoyed doing it though!