Monday, November 19, 2007

Just in Time for Thanksgiving

Wife of weese thought it was bad when I sorta kinda broke the bathroom door during their visit. That was easily repaired, however, with a little wood glue, sanding, and painting. My mother's treatment of the bathroom sink fixture, however, was a bit more vexing.


Note: We intentionally chose a retro-style fixture to match the, um, style of our 1950's home. That fixture, however, was neither old nor cheap. What the hell!?!?


Although Suzanne and I did manage to procrastinate make do for a couple of weeks, there is NO WAY we can expect our Thanksgiving guests to employ the same strategy... is there?


.

4 comments:

weese said...

oh my oh no...this just won't do.
what IS the plan?

Martin said...

Oh, it's quite easy! Just wash your hands very, very, very quickly before the water boils off your skin.

Easy peasy.

SassyFemme said...

Amazing how we procrastinate those jobs until house guests are coming. Fran worked on our guest bath this weekend.

Suzanne said...

Martin suggests a valid technique. I should know as I have perfected it over the past two weeks.