Thursday, November 29, 2007

Inanity

I despise the current Wendy's marketing campaign. You've seen them - some guy is wearing that Godawful red-haired pigtail wig that replicates the restaurant's logo while engaging in burger conversation.


I like Wendy's. Hell, I own stock in Wendy's. It's my name. But the ad campaign blows. It's stupid. Annoying. That's Wrong*.






*Almost enough so to make me refrain from purchasing that delectable new hamburger comprised of jalepenos, bacon, and two kinds of cheese, melted between two beef patties. Mmmmmm.

.

5 comments:

weese said...

its nowhere near as bad as all these ubiquitous DUH commercials.
I literally have to change the channel, and have considered a letter to the company (hyundai)

SassyFemme said...

The new taser guy commercial is driving us insane.

Lee said...

oh dear god, that burger sounds disgusting

sporksforall said...

Liquid cheese isn't my thing. I do like the one where the burger sings the Air Supply song, the wig notwithstanding.

Middle Girl said...

Absofreakinlutely! So stupid.