Thursday, January 11, 2007

Moon Over NC

Once upon a time, there was a gnome; a small, faceless, plumber-buttcrack-showing gnome. Actually, he was supposed to be a mooning gnome, but let's not get into semantics. Recently, said gnome traveled to the Outer Banks of North Carolina for some post-New Year's beachy goodness.

Turned out, he was a lech. Look at him muff diving!

He got his, though. That pelican tapped that shit, yo.













Feeling a little violated (or perhaps in denial of his enjoyment), the gnome indulged in a little beer. Unfortunately, it seemed the little guy had a very low threshold.

Worshipping the beer...
worshipping the porcelain goddess.















Fortunately, as with all gay fairy tales, the gnome made a new friend and enjoyed a happy ending.

.

16 comments:

LeLo said...

Hysterical!

SassyFemme said...

I love a good story with a happy ending!

Anonymous said...

good thing he didn't draw any attention to himself, I bet most of those activities are illegal in NC

Anonymous said...

I'm shocked! Shocked!

A sodomite in our midst!

Shocked!

WenWhit said...

Damned good point, Lee. LOL!

Not really in "our" midst, Trop. He went from NC to MD. They're more liberal up there, dontchaknow.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Take that, Travelocity!

I particularly like him in the act of unswallowing with his pants down...perhaps because I can empathize.

Syd said...

I LOVE this freaking post, you ass-pirate. :)

Anonymous said...

Too funny, Wen. You've made my day!

Val said...

haven't heard/read the term 'muff-diving' in YEARS!!!
Thanks for THAT ride down memory lane! :)

Great story and pics!

Bent Fabric said...

You kill me!

Anonymous said...

All I can think about is how much more profane you could have been had he actually had a face.

Anonymous said...

I think you need to go nationally. Ya know, spread the joy. :)

Anonymous said...

What a busy lil happy sleepy gnome!! He should have a big ol' grin on that face of his!!

Me. Here. Right now. said...

I probably shouldn't have been drinking my Mt. Dew when I looked at this--those little bubbles wreak havoc when spewed.

Anonymous said...

My goodness, that poor thing is going to get in so much trouble! The possibilities are endless! Keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

HELLO TO THE US
even to a chick in the UK the gnome was mighty funny....but as they say ' theres no place like gnome' !!