Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Lily

I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
~ Douglas Adams

January has simply kicked my ass this year. Not enough sunlight. Too many cold days. And yes, too many deadlines. This week in particular has been a bitch on wheels at work; the type of week when it seems Friday will never come.

But now it's Wednesday... hump day [heh]. The work week is 60% done. And it was the last day of this horrid month. I don't even care if it snows tomorrow.



January can kiss my lily white ass.

12 comments:

Syd said...

Nice ass, Wen.

sporksforall said...

I very much like the idea of blaming the month. I'm not sorry to see this one go either. "Fuck January" has been a theme with me.

Val said...

Oh, you winter hater, you! Don't you know it's just a test to see how resiliant you are??!! And to make you appreciate the nice weather and more laid-back months of the year?
Hang in there...

weese said...

that IS a cute ass.
you mention not enough sunlight.
I got my sun lovin' wife a Happy Lite. Its supposed to help with the lack of sunlight in the winter. You can try it out when you come over.

Mystic said...

Haa haa byee january. It´s summer where I live, not to rub it in or anything... lol. And I desperately need a vacation, I´m way too stressed at work.

Btw hi, I´m new to blogging! ;)

SassyFemme said...

I wonder if a happy smoke would go with that happy light, to make your ass happy.

Unknown said...

Love the quote at the beginning...so, so true!! And I agree....January can go ahead and kiss my ass too!!

Middle Girl said...

Hoping on the wagon a bit late..but oh yeah, so so glad January is over and done!

The tide is turning, there is a sliver of daylight when I leave work now..just a sliver, but it's something.

Still too freaking cold.

Unknown said...

January does tend to suck. I have to agree with you. But it's February now. Season of love. GAG!

KMae said...

Feb blows too.

Good ass!

chapin said...

Feb is off to a great start but it can sometimes be the longest months. What will the ass look like for February?

Suzanne said...

Hey, I thought I was responsible for kissing your lily white ass!