Sunday, July 09, 2006

Today's To-dos

Attempt repair of riding mower
Mow (preferably with riding mower!)
Install new light fixture on back of house*
Laundry**
Publish blog entry
Two of following three:
  • Prepare ground for foundation of second shed***
  • Assemble foundation of shed
  • Assist suddenly husbandless neighbor with unfinished home improvement efforts (military husband has been assimilated for some sort of training at some other location)
Well, that's one down.

*Avoid electrocution
**Must maintain Laundry Queen status
***Ignore snickering

4 comments:

Deb Heller said...

Your To-Do list looks a lot like mine. Only the shed construction on my list has been there for a couple of years. I'm sure you will get yours done before me! No doubt.

Oh, and about laundry - you've got it backwards, honey. The more you add to the laundry pile, the more likely that you have the status of Laundry Queen.

.

Suzanne said...

deb, that's one thing she keeps me around for. I do it for her. Add to the pile, I mean.

You were enormously productive today, my dear. Would that I could say the same of myself. :)

sporksforall said...

Does the now installed shed still snicker? Or has the snickering been left to the uninstalled one?

WenWhit said...

No, no. We hammered all of the snickering sentience out of the first shed. It's the other shed, still in its cartons, snickering away.