Thursday, March 01, 2007

Nearly Northern 'Necks

In case any of you proud Southerners were wondering, Maryland (where I work) is indeed below the Mason-Dixon line. Still, the area I frequent is fairly urban. SUVs, rather than trucks, dominate the roads.

This here feller in my office parking lot apparently got tired of the dirty, frozen piles of slush that are the plowed remains of the snow that f'd up our return flight from Connecticut on Sunday.










Or maybe he just wanted to have some fun. :)

.

12 comments:

LeLo said...

It takes a real man to park like that.

Kris Tuel said...

Uhm...I do that too.

Usually when, like in this photo, some asshat can't manage to put their little car between the white lines.

SassyFemme said...

Would you believe that I debated doing that on Tuesday? I actually would have if I had Fran's SUV instead of my mini-van!

Syd said...

And the problem is...?

WenWhit said...

How is it I didn't realize SassyVagina drives a minivan???

Zoe said...

Hold the phone. Sassy drives a mini-van. WTF?

Trop said...

And this is a problem because... ?

sporksforall said...

I'd do that. Why have big tires if'n you can't use them?

KMae said...

They park like that all over my employee parking lot when they run out of spaces.

SassyFemme said...

Yes, I drive a minivan, but not for the usual reasons. We needed it at the time to hold two parents, two wheelchairs, the walkers, and us. Every time I start to seriously think of getting rid of it we end up needing it to haul something really big. I want an SUV, dammit!

Gunfighter said...

He probably just wanted to have some fun, Wen. As you know, in this area, people only drive trucks and SUV's for the cool factor. NONE of them are taking those $40k vehicles off the road.

...and Sassy, keep the minivan. SUV's are big polluters.

Unknown said...

WOW! LMAO! What a nice way to park, huh? At least his vehicle is white...he can fit in...somewhat! LMAO!