Friday, December 08, 2006

Just Another Day in the Office

One of the (female, slutty) people with disabilities whom my agency serves was in the office today. Specifically, she was in the office next to mine, meeting with her case manager. One of my other (male, cute) staff happened to stop in to ask a question.

PwD: Do you have a girlfriend?

Staff: Uh. Yes. Yes, I have many acquaintances that are female. [pause] Um, do you mean a special someone...?

PwD: I mean someone you have sex with.
He bolted. Fortunately, she didn't chase him.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
.

8 comments:

Syd said...

HAhahahahaha! I love that! I'm dying to know where in the HELL you are going to place her.

WenWhit said...

In a convent. ;p

Actually, her support services focus on case management rather than employment - thank God.

Anonymous said...

Where was she when I was single?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Middle Girl said...

LOL - gotta love the direct route.

Suzanne said...

I need to know what was said AFTER he bolted!

sporksforall said...

Why beat around the bush? (ha! sorry!)

Anonymous said...

LMAO! That is too hilarious. I don't know what I would've done had I overheard that conversation at the next desk or something LOL.

SassyFemme said...

Oh.my.