Saturday, December 09, 2006

Of Small-town Learnin'... Or Good Guesswork

Snagged from Sassy:

You paid attention during 91% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz



But, as often happens, I couldn't stop with just one...
Terns owt eye no mai grammar.

Your Language Arts Grade: 100%

Way to go! You know not to trust the MS Grammar Check and you know "no" from "know." Now, go forth and spread the good word (or at least, the proper use of apostrophes).

Are You Gooder at Grammar?
Make a Quiz



.

10 comments:

Syd said...

I'm not surprised. Ya big nerd. :P

SassyFemme said...

Well, fuck, I got a 100 on the grammar, too. Surprised me for sure. Oh, and you suck for getting a 91 on the high school part. ;)

sporksforall said...

Here's the problem...they didn't tell you what you got wrong and why. If I can't improve from high school, then I should have to repeat it.

I could have looked up how to calculate the area of a triangle, but it's after midnight.

Anonymous said...

Wow...you are wicked smart and play a mean game of fantasy football. I'm impressed!!!

Anonymous said...

Um... I didn't do nearly as well... but I know damned well that Iran is not an Arab nation.

Besides, I don't have to know much about math to shoot people, all I have to do is be able to count my ammo.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and atleast I was better at grammar (by a factor of 15 percent), than I was at the other portion.

Anonymous said...

yeah I am with Gunfighter....didn't do so hot on the high school one....the grammar one not so bad.....but I ain't posting the results for either one!!!

Anonymous said...

I got a 97. Which means I am pretty smart.
So I have to ask - how did I get a 97 when there are 21 questions?
What kind of new math is that?
and do the first two questions count? Because I always forget how old I am - so I think that was the one I got wrong.

Anonymous said...

o and I also got 100 on the grammer -I mean really - how could you not?

Go to collegeboard.com - they do 'SAT question of the day'. Admittedly, the grammer questions are also ridiculously easy (or kids are grammatically inept these days)
But the math ones are a hoot. We sometimes pass them around the office.

Anonymous said...

Granted I only got 81%, but I'm considered didactic, after all it has been 42 years since I learned this stuff. So to remember any of it is miraculous. LOL